Building 98   Site ID No.: 42
Sand Point Naval Air Station
...
HISTORY DISTRICT
Name: Gasoline Pump House

Built between 1939 and 1943, this structure was used to house gas pumps that provided gasoline for the naval air station.

North West Elevation 

Courtesy of Artifacts Inc.

2007 google earth image
South East Elevation

Courtesy of Artifacts Inc.
 
GO TO: HISTORY PAGE